Theory: Sarasaland's Location
From Marioverse WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Theory: Sarasaland is located in the southern continent of the Super Mario Odyssey world map
- Argument 1: Based on the colors and placement of the continent, it can be deduced it is sunny, sandy and subtropical, all characteristics that can be used to describe Sarasaland.
- Argument 2: The Gushen from the nearby Seaside Kingdom are similar in appearance and name to the Gunions, suggesting they might be biologically related.
- Argument 3: The official Super Mario Maker Event Course "Adventure in Sarasaland describes Sarasaland as being located an ocean away from the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Argument 4: The terrain of the continent has locations that could match Sarasaland's four kingdoms:
- Muda Kingdom in the coastal and oceanic peninsulas of the north.
- Birabuto Kingdom in the south, in the desert-like plains.
- Easton Kingdomin the east plains, less desert-like than the south.
- Chai Kingdom in the southeast brown area, which could represent mountains.
- . We Are Daisy (April 7, 2018). Retrieved May 19th 2020