Theory: Donkey Kong Island and the Northern Kremisphere's Locations
From Marioverse WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Date of creation||February 2nd, 2019
- Argument 1: The manual of Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble states that for Dixie Kong to get to the Northern Kremisphere, she went to the southern part of Donkey Kong Island and swam to the closest mainland. This means Donkey Kong Island isn't far from the mainland, and that the Northern Kremisphere is both part of the mainland and south of Donkey Kong Island.
- Argument 2: In the Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble's intro, Dixie Kong can be seen arriving at the Northern Kremisphere from the west side of the map, making it likely that the the coast would be to the west.
- Argument 3: The Snowmads invading the Donkey Kong Archipelago during Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze still works with this layout, as they could have followed the coast from the north.
- Argument 4: This proposed location is along the equator, which would match the warm, tropical environment of Donkey Kong Island.
- Argument 5: This proposed location is close enough to New Donk City so that the Kongs could fly there by Zeppelin, as they do during Donkey Kong Land, and escape from New Donk City back to their own Island, as they did some time after the events of Donkey Kong Jr..
- Argument 6: This theory matches up with the proposed locations for the worlds of Donkey Kong (Gameboy).