Mario Party 7
Mario was taking his morning constitutional, when Toadsworth approached him to offer Mario and his friends a vacation aboard a luxury ocean liner, the MSS Sea Star. Saving the world is a long, hard work, so the group accepts the offer. Mario rushes off to tell his friends about the vacation and to pack their bags. And so Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Yoshi, Wario, Princess Daisy, Waluigi, Toad, a Boo, Toadette, Birdo, and a Dry Bones set sail.
Bowser was watching all of this via his telescope, and he was filled with unquenchable rage that they didn't invite him. Along with Koopa Kid, he swears revenge on the vacation goers by ruining their fun vacation.
With Toadsworth as the tour guide, the MSS Sea Star stops in a handful of location; Grand Canal, Pagoda Peak, Pyramid Park, Neon Heights and Windmillville. At each location, a Mario Party is held with specific objective to achieve; reaching the top of Pagoda Peak with 100 coins in hand, returning the stolen Power Star back to the Bowser Sphinx in Pyramid Park, etc.
After finishing up at Windmillville, Bowser then invites the cruise liner to a special tourist trap at Bowser's Enchanted Inferno. At that location, Bowser proceeds to bully the vacation goers by burning them, sinking the islands they're on under lava, and blasting them with the amazing Bowser Cannon 4000. Ultimately, the vacation goer wins by using the power of the Stars to defeat Bowser.
The impact of the attack caused Bowser and Koopa Kid to land on a small island. The two swear revenge on the vacation goers, despite Bowser himself actually having fun throughout it all.
- The Vacuum Orb and Magic Orb found in this game were invented by Professor E. Gadd, placing this game after the events of Luigi’s Mansion.
- Orbs appear, likely placing this game after the events of Mario Party 4.
- Koopa Kid splits in 3, placing this game after Mario Party 5.
- Mecha-Bowser reappears, placing this game after the events of Super Mario Sunshine.
- Donkey Kong’s Treehouse still has its older appearance, placing this game before later games featuring the Treehouse’s new appearance.